Tuesday, November 10, 2015

♡Suspender Skirt ♡

Surprise my glitter fairies!!! Another review!
I should be doing a video or two soon because I know you want to hear my squeaky voice!
Haha but to serious business.
We all know we all have that super cute skirt we want but it is super pricey look no further!
I found my skirt for for $11.29 on amazon from a store called Bluetime and it is actually amazing. 
So lets start out with the con, I put it in the washer and on of the straps seems came out.
But I know how to sew so it was no problem.
It is kinda short but I really did not measure the length of the skirt (I kinda like it short).
But the shipping took no time at all and the price is amazing the zipper holds great and the materials are very high quality.
I adore this skirt it is a 8 out of 10 I love it so much I will put the link in the bottom!
Bonus picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment