Monday, July 28, 2014

Holy flying vampires Batman! Another sponsor!

Hey Sugar Cubes!
Alright here is the thing I have a Few things coming up!
I have re shoot the video god only knows how many times but I should have it up soon!
I got another sponsor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Heck yes !
From the magical store of Neko Hime's Treasure shop!
The owner is super sweet and was very easy to talk to!
She sent out the items and they got here really fast so yayyyyy!
The first thing I got was this freaking adorable teddy bear phone charm!


Did some read my last review about my love for teddy bears (;w;)

The necklace she sent me holy god I love stars so WHOOP!
The star is made out of really hard plastic (i think its plastic) so no breaking here!



She also sent me rose earrings ;)


And a cuteeeeee heart bracelet !
She has a Facebook and Storenvy! Go Check the store out! Storenvy, Facebook
Thanks for reading !
Follow me everything helps!
PYON! VALENTINE OUT!
(the storenvy is down for maintenance I will fix the link when it is back up )




No comments:

Post a Comment