Thursday, March 13, 2014

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) second review !


Help me pick!
Okay so here's the thing I have a wig I can review from a online store from storenvy. Or you can send me a link to a website your curious about and a product and depending on how much it is I can buy it review it and maybe even send it to you as a gift from me ! Or just but you a second one so I can keep the first (^ω^)but for me to do this you have to follow me on google send me a message and once the tumblr page is up you follow me. 
Second thing !
I'm thinking about doing a trading package deal for my first couple of followers so I can share the love of kawaii stuff because it's a good way to get on a one to one level with people ! Tell me if you like the idea !
PYONNNN LOVE VALENTINE 

No comments:

Post a Comment